Attention 4th and 5th Graders! Safety Patrol is an honor and a privilege. Duties include monitoring and assisting students in their bus lines, assisting students and community members in the parent pick-up line, and being helpful and courteous to everyone.
To be on Safety Patrol, a student must:
- Be a responsible 4th or 5th grader.
- Be at least 10 years old.
- Have the necessary vision and hearing abilities.
- Have a parent/guardian’s written permission.
- Have a courteous and helpful attitude.
- Be a good role model with a desire to serve their school.
Whether you are on-duty or off-duty, Safety Patrol members observe the school rules and set a good example for other students at Cottage Lake. Our school needs you and counts on our Safety Patrol!
Marina Sheldon, Teacher
Safety Patrol Advisor
Safety Patrol applications will be available from the Safety Patrol Advisor in the fall, winter, and spring for new recruits.